Vegetable Tortilla Rolls
- 8 (1/2 inch thick) asparagus spears -- trimmed
- 1 container (8 oz.) garden vegetable cream cheese
- 4 (7 or 8") flour tortillas
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 24 (3x1/4") stri
- In medium skillet, cook asparagus in small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Spread 1/4 of cream cheese over each tortilla. On each tortilla, arrange 2 asparagus spears with 3 rows of 2 pepper strips each. Firmly roll up tortillas. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer