SHRIMP ONO NUI
- 24 Raw jumbo shrimp -- peeled
- 1/2 c Flour
- 2 Eggs -- beaten
- 1 1/2 c Shredded coconut
- Oil -- for deep frying
- 1 c Bottled cocktail sauce
- 1/4 c Crushed pineapple
- Roll the shrimp in flour seasoned with salt, then dip in the beaten egg.
- Roll the shrimp in the coconut, covering thoroughly.
- Deep-fry the shrimp in oil heated to about 350 degrees until browned and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Mix the cocktail sauce with the crushed pineapple. Serve the shrimp with the sauce on the side.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer