- 1 pound cream cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup onion -- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli -- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots -- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes -- finely chopped
- 2 cans crescent roll dough
- 2 ounces salad supreme -- This is a spice mix
- Press dough into a 9 x 13 pan, making sure all seams are sealed.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, mayo, basil and garlic. Spread over cooled crust. Top with the fresh vegetables. Sprinkle generously with Salad Supreme. Refrigerate till ready to serve. Cut into small squares and serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer