- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 scallions (white part only), chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup roasted salted peanuts, ground
- 1 fresh pineapple
- lettuce leaves
- mint leaves
- cilantro leaves
- jalapeo chile peppers, chopped
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add pork, garlic and onions.
- Cook until pink color disappears, drain off most of the fat.
- Add sugar and pepper, cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add peanuts, mix in well, then remo ve from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Prepare platter, lining with lettuce leaves.
- For pineapple, cut off top leaves and outer skin, as thinly as possible, from top down.
- Look at the "eye" pattern, as it forms a spiral down the pineapple.
- Cut the spirals with a sharp knife held at about a 45 degree angle.
- Cut off bottom. Cut pineapple into about 5 or 6 wedges and then cut each of those into 1/4 inch slices. Arrange fruit on platter. 6. Mound meat mixture onto fruit, and decorate with other garnishes. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer