- 20.00 oz Pineapple Chunks In Syrup
- 6.00 tb Soy Sauce
- 3.00 tb Honey
- 1.00 tb Dry Sherry
- 1.00 ts Grated Orange Peel
- 0.13 ts Garlic Powder
- 2.00 lb Cooked Ham, Cut Into 25
- -Cubes (1 Inch)
- 1.00 lb Thick Sliced Bacon
- 25.00 lg Stuffed Olives
- 25.00 Cherry Tomatoes
- Drain pineapple, reserve syrup.
- Blend syrup, soy sauce, honey, sherry, orange peel and garlic powder in large bowl, stir in ham cubes.
- Cover, refrigerate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Cut each bacon slice crosswise in half, wrap pineapple chunks with halved bacon slices.
- Thread bamboo or metal skewers with a wrapped pineapple chunk, an olive, another wrapped pineapple chunk, a marinated ham cube and a cherry tomato.
- Place skewers on rack of broiler pan, brush with marinade. Broil 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until bacon is crisp.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer