HOT & SPICY CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
- 2 ts Olive oil
- 2 Boneless chicken breasts,
- -cut into strips
- 2 tb Chili sauce
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded and
- 4 Eight inch flour tortillas
- 1 c Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 ts Canola oil or plain
- -vegetable oil
- Preheat the Calphalon Solo Griddle on medium heat on top of the stove.
- Add the olive oil to the hot pan.
- Place the chicken strips, chili sauce and jalapeno pepper in the pan and saute until cooked through, approx.
- 3-5 minutes.
- Remove and reserve.
- Wipe the pan clean.
- Place the chicken mixture on one half of each of the 4 flour tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese and fold over to form a half circle.
- Again, preheat the Calphalon Solo Griddle on medium.
- Oil the cooking surface with one tsp.
- Canola oil. Place a filled tortilla on the cooking surface. Cook until light brown. Turn. Repeat with the other three tortillas. Slice each tortilla into three wedges and serve with salsa and black beans.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer