Easy Crab Dip
- 2 1/2 pkg. (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 4 t. minced onion
- 2 T. horseradish
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 2 T. milk
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, cartilage removed
- Melt cream cheese over medium to low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining ingredients in order listed, except for the crab.
- Mix until well blended.
- Fold in crabmeat.
- Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes.
- Serve in chafing dish to keep warm.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer