- 1 qt Oysters (retain liquid)
- 1/4 t Garlic powder
- 1 t Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/2 t Onion powder
- 1 T Lea & Perrins Worcestershire
- 1 x Water (enough to cover oyste
- 1 x Salt, to taste
- Cook oysters in their own juice with all above ingredients.
- In food processor, put olives (stuffed with pimentos), oysters (drained), bacon (and a little bacon drippings), shake of garlic and onion powders, shake of chili powder, and sweet relish.
- Pulverize well in food processor.
- Chill and serve on crackers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer