Crab Meat Alma
- 1 ea Stick butter or margarine
- 1 ea Sm bunch chopped green onion
- 1/2 c Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 c Celery, finely chopped
- 1 cn (small) mushrooms, drained
- 3 T Flour
- 2 c Light cream
- 2 c Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 c Sherry or vermouth, dry
- 1 x Cayenne pepper
- 1 x Salt, to taste
- 1 lb White crab meat (or shrimp)
- Melt butter in heavy saucepot.
- Saute vegetables until soft.
- Blend in flour and add cream.
- Heat until thickened.
- Add cheese and heat until it has melted.
- Add wine, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Fold in crab meat or shrimp.
- Heat gently for 8 to 10 minutes Serve with french bread or in patty shells "Alma is a good cook and also a fine, good friend, who has a terrific sense of humor, I garontee!" From Justin Wilsons Outdoor Cooking With Inside Help
This page is made by Pascal Meijer