- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/8 t Garlic power
- 3 T Dried, minced onion
- 8 ea Flour tortillas, 8 to 10"
- 1/4 lb Thin sliced rst turkey*
- Soften cream cheese, drain can of chilies, set out other ingredients.
- Place cream cheese, milk, garlic, onion flakes, and salt in bowl.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Stir in chilies and cilantro leaves.
- Brush both sides of a tortilla with water.
- Spread one side of torilla with thin layer of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover torilla with a layer of the sliced meat.
- Roll up and place on plate, repeat.
- Cover plate with plastic wrap and refrigerate from 1 to 8 hours.
- Cut into 1/2-inch slices and serve.
- Makes about 4 dozen appetizers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer