Fruited Cheese Log
- 1/2 c Dried apricots
- 1 t Poppy seed (optional)
- 1 lb Monterey Jack cheese, shred
- 1/2 t Seasoned salt
- 1/3 c Golden raisins
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c Dates, chopped
- 1/3 c Dry sherry
- 1 x Walnuts, chopped
- 1 x Cherries, grapes for garnish
- Soak apricots in 1 c water for 2 hours.
- Drain and chop.
- Blend cheeses.
- Add remaining ingredients, fruits last, mixing thoroughly in between.
- Turn out onto sheet of foil and shape into 9" log or 2 large balls.
- Wrap securely and chill until firm.
- Roll in chopped nuts, cover again in foil and refrigerate 24 hours before serving (may be frozen).
This page is made by Pascal Meijer