Broccoli and Mushroom Dip
- 2 c Broccoli, chopped
- 1 T Vegetable oil
- 1 ea Garlic clove
- 1/2 ea Onion, chopped
- 1/4 lb Mushrooms, chopped
- 3/4 c Cottage cheese, low fat
- 1/4 c Yogurt, low fat plain
- 1 pn Salt, pepper
- Cook broccoli just until tender-crisp, (3 minutes).
- Drain and put under cold water.
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat, add garlic, onion and mushrooms and cook, until onion is tender.
- Set aside.
- In blender, combine cottage cheese and yogurt, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Process just until mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer