- 2 ea 6-oz jars marinated artichok
- 1 ea Small onion, mincec
- 4 ea Large eggs
- 1 ea 8-oz. package mozzarella che
- 1/4 c Dried bread crumbs
- 2 T Chopped parsley
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/4 t Pepper
- 1 x Non-toxic flowers for garnis
- Drain liquid from second jar of artichokes and discard.
- Finely chop all artichokes, set aside.
- Grease 12 inch ty 8 inch baking dish.
- In liquid in saucepan, over medium heat, cook minced onion until tender.
- In medium bowl, with fork, beat eggs until blended.
- Stir in cooked onion and chopped artichokes, mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly in baking dish.
- If not baking right away, cover and refrigerate.
- ABOUT 1 HOUR BEFORE SERVING, Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake artichoke mixture 30 to 35 minutes until set and lightly browned.
- Cool 15 minutes in dish on wire rack.
- With knife, cut lengthwise into 4 strips then cut each strip crosswise into 6 pieces.
- Arrange appetizer on platter, garnish and serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer