- 1/2 ea 12-oz package salad-style im
- 1 x (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 lb Jarlsberg or swiss cheese (s
- 1/4 c Mayonnaise or whipped salad
- 1/4 t Dry mustard
- 30 ea Melba toast rounds
- 1/2 c Sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 x Rosemary or wattercress spri
- In small bowl, with fork, mix crabmeat, cheese, mayonnaise, dry mustard, and 1/4 tsp.
- coarsely ground black pepper.
- Spread 1 heaping teaspoon crabmeat mixture on each Melba toast round.
- Place on cookie sheets, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper.
- If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate.
- ABOUT 15 MINUTES BEFORE SERVING: Preheat broiler if manuafcturer directs.
- Broil canapes about 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top each canape with a slice of ripe olive.
- Arrange canapes and garnish on platter, serve immediately Makes 2 1/2 dozen canapes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer