- 1 c Chopped onions
- 2 c Chopped mushrooms
- 3 T Margarine
- 1/2 c Chopped parsley
- 2 ea Egg yolks
- 3/4 c Grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c Grated parmasean cheese
- 1 t Salt
- 8 ea Sliced white bread
- 1/2 c Melted butter
- Saute onions and mushrooms in margarine.
- Remove from heat.
- Add parsley, eggs, cheeses and seasoning.
- Combine well.
- Trim crusts from bread and cut into 4 equal squares.
- Roll pieces flat with a rolling pin.
- Dip bread in melted butter and arrange in miniture muffin tins.
- Fill each with mushroom-cheese mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer