Sambal Goreng Telor (Eggs in Red Pepper Sauce
- 1 T Chopped onion
- 1 ea Clove of garlic
- 1 x Butter for frying
- 1 c Coconut milk
- 1 c Stock
- 1 ea Salt to taste
- 1 t Crushed red pepper
- 1/2 t Paprika
- 1/2 t Laos powder if available
- 4 ea Hard boiled eggs
- Saute the chopped onion and garlic in the butter.
- Add the other ingredients (except the eggs) and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add the eggs and continue cooking and stirring for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and halve the eggs, then serve hot.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer