- 24 sl Firm-textured egg bread,thin
- - such as challah or brioche
- 6 tb Mayonnaise
- 12 sl Onion, wafer thin
- Salt- to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- - to taste
- 1 c Minced parsley
- USING A 1 3/4-INCH COOKIE CUTTER, cut out rounds for the centers of the bread slices.
- Spread mayonnaise on each of the bread rounds with a small spatula.
- The diameter of the onion slices should approximate that of the bread rounds.
- Sprinkle each with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 onion slice on each half of the rounds.
- Cover each one with another bread round, mayonnaise side down, on top of the onion.
- Using the spatula, spread the outside rim of the sandwich with mayonnaise, coating fairly liberally.
- Roll the rim of each sandwich in parsley to coat.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer