- 2 Anchovies
- 1 c Black olives- chopped
- 4 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1/4 c Parsley- fresh, chopped, or
- 4 ts Parsley- dried, crushed
- 1/2 ts -Salt
- 1 ts Garlic- minced
- 3 ts Basil- fresh chopped, or
- 1 ts Basil- dried
- Chop and mash the anchovies on a cutting board.
- Put them into a bowl and mix with the olives and worcestershire sauce.
- Blend in the mayonnaise and add all the rest of the ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer