90-minute Soft Pretzels
- 3 1/2 c All-Purpose Flour- unsifted
- 2 tb Sugar
- 1 ts Salt
- 1 pk Active Dry Yeast
- 1 c Water
- 1 tb Water
- 1 Egg Yolk- beaten
- Coarse Salt
- Mix 1 cup flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast.
- Heat 1 cup water and margarine to 120 to 130 degrees.
- Gradually add to dry ingredients, beat 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
- Add 1/2 cup flour.
- Beat at high speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in enough additional flour to make a soft dough.
- On floured board, knead 5 minutes.
- Set in greased bowl, turn to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in warm, draft-free place 40 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer