- 1/2 c Soy Sauce
- 2 tb Sugar
- 1 tb Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 ts Cornstarch
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1 ts Minced Fresh Ginger Root
- 2 tb Water
- 2 lb Medium Sized Raw Shrimp,
- -Peeled And Deveined
- Blend soy sauce, sugar, oil, cornstarch, garlic, ginger and water inn small saucepan.
- Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 1 minute, cool.
- Coat shrimp with sauce, drain off excess.
- Place on rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 5 inches from heat source 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until shrimp are opaque and cooked.
- Serve immediately with wooden picks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer