- 20 oz Pineapple Chunks In Syrup
- 3 tb Packed Brown Sugar
- 5 tb Teriyaki Sauce, Divided
- 1 tb Vinegar
- 1 tb Catsup
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 tb Instant Minced Onion
- 2 tb Cornstarch
- 1/4 c Water
- Drain pineapple, reserve syrup.
- Combine syrup, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, vinegar and catsup, set aside.
- Mix beef with remaining 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and onion, shape into 20 meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in large skillet, drain off excess fat.
- Pour syrup mixture over meatballs, simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water, stir into skillet with pineapple.
- Cook and stir until sauce thickens and pineapple is heated through.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer