Sweet Little Things
- 2 cn Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 2 1/2 ts Vanilla (to taste)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- Mix all except rolls together in bowl.
- Seperate rolls, and roll them out thinner (like pie crust).
- Place 2 - 3 TB of filling in middle of long edge.
- Fold corners up and roll up remaining flap.
- Bake at 350F until brown (10-12 minutes).
- These are quick, easy and great for unexpected company.
- They look better if you use clear vanilla.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer