Feta Stuffed Pasta Shells
- 48 Pasta shells- large
- 3/4 c Feta cheese- crumbled
- 3/4 c Red pepper- finely diced
- 12 Olives- black pitted and fi
- 1/4 c Walnuts- finely chopped
- 2 tb Parsley- fresh chopped
- 1/2 ts Oregano- dried
- Fat grams per serving: Approx.
- Cook Time: :05 In pot of boiling water, cook pasta shells as directed on package (till al dente).
- Rinse until cold water.
- Drain well, arrange shells on large microwave safe serving dish.
- Set aside.
- In bowl, combine feta, red pepper, olives, walnuts, parsley and oregano.
- Fill each pasta shells with about 1 tsp of feta cheese mixture.
- Use toothpick to skewer each shell.
- Microwave stuffed shells at Medium (50%) for 4 to 5 minutes or till heated through.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer