- 4 Dozen oysters
- 2 T Butter
- 1/2 cn Chopped mushrooms and juice
- 1 sm Onion, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T Flour
- 2 T Chopped parsley
- 1 ds Cayenne
- 1/4 t Lemon juice
- Cook oysters in their own liquor, bring to a boil than simmer for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in sauce pan, add grated onion and blend in flour until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup of mushroom juice, salt, pepper, cayenne, and chopped mushrooms.
- Add oysters and lemon juice.
- Cook 5 minutes then pour into patty shells.
- Bake in moderately hot oven (425 degrees) for 15 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer