MTK's Sauced Shrimp
- 1/2 c Sour Cream
- 1/4 c Mayonnaise
- 2 tb Chili Sauce Or Tomato Sauce
- 1 tb Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tb Drained Horseradish
- 1 1/2 ts Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 ts Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- 1 1/2 ts Curry Powder
- 1 tb Finely Minced Mango Chutney
- 2 tb Drained Capers
- 2 lb Shrimp, Cookked, Shelled
- -And Deveined
- 1 tb Chopped Fresh Parsley
- In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, curry powder, chutney a
- and capers.
- Pour the sauce over the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- To serve, mound the shrimp in a serving dish and sprinkle with parsley and additional capers, if desired.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer