Cheesy F.B.I. Man Safe Crackers
- 1/2 c Butter
- 2 tb Tomato juice
- 2 c Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 c Sifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c Chopped pecans
- 1/4 ts Red pepper
- 1/2 ts Salt
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and tomato juice.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Devide the mixture in half and roll into 2 rolls about 12 inces long.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut the rolls into slices about 1/4-inch thick and arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350~ oven for 10 to 12 mintues.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer