Rice Stuffed Mushrooms
- 24 lg Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 tb Chili Sauce
- 3 tb Minced Onion
- 1 tb Lemon Juice
- 1 tb Butter or Margarine
- 1 ts Salt
- 1 c Cooked Extra Long Grain Rice
- 1/4 ts Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 c Finely Chopped Nut Meats
- 1/4 c Melted Butter
- Remove stems, wash and dry mushrooms.
- In small skillet, cook onion in butter until tender, but not brown.
- Add remaining ingredients except for melted butter.
- Press rice mixture into each mushroom cavity.
- Place mushroom caps on rack in broiler.
- Drizzle with melted butter and broil until golden brown.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer