- 12 Eggs
- 1 tb Salt
- 2 c White vinegar
- 1 c Cold water
- 1 tb Mixed whole spices (in bag)
- Put eggs and salt in cold water and bring to the boil.
- Shut off heat, let stand for five minutes.
- Place eggs in cold water and peel,(keep the water running while peeling the eggs).
- Let eggs stand until cold.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Let boil and then cool.
- Make sure eggs and vinegar are cold before putting in jars.
- Leave 24 hours before eating pickled eggs.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer