MAUI ONION RINGS
- 1 1/4 c Flour
- 1 tb Cornstarch
- Salt, cracked black pepper
- 12 oz Killian`s red or other ale
- 3 Maui onions
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine flour, cornstarch and salt and pepper to taste in large bowl.
- Whisk in ale until smooth.
- Cut onions into 1/4- to 1/3-inch-thick slices.
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 400F.
- Coat onion rings with batter.
- Gently add to hot oil without crowding pan and cook until golden brown.
- Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer