- 1/3 c Butter
- 1/2 c Fresh mushrooms (any type)
- 1/2 c Finely chopped onion
- 2 tb Dry sherry or vermouth
- 3 oz Cream cheese- softened
- 1/4 c Minced fresh parsley
- In a fry pan, melt butter over med.
- heat, add mushrooms and onions.
- Cook until mushrooms are browned (10-15 min.)
- stirring often.
- Mix in sherry.
- Remove from heat,set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and parsley until blended, and then add mushroom mixture.
- Refrigerate, and serve with breads or crackers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer