Castle Nacho Grande
- 10 White Castle hamburgers
- 1 lg Can nacho cheese
- 1 Head lettuce, chopped
- 2 Chopped tomatoes
- 1 md Chopped onion
- 1 lg Jar salsa
- 1 lg Bag nacho chips
- 8 oz Sour cream
- 25 Chopped black olives
- 1 lg Bag shredded chedder cheese
- Spread 1/3 salsa on the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
- Spinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheese and chopped onion.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 - 6 pieces and arrange on top of salsa, cheese and onion.
- Add more salsa, shedded cheese, onion and black olives.
- Pour nacho cheese over all and bake at 350 deg F> for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and cool 5 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, onions, shredded cheese, black olives and sour cream dollops.
- Serve with nacho chips.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer