Pate de Chateau Blanc
- 12 White Castle hamburgers
- 4 Eggs
- 2 c Milk
- Cream cheese
- Remove half the bun from each White Castle hamburger and discard.
- Place three of the remianing half-sandwiches in a food processor (pickle optional) and add one egg and 1/2 cup milk.
- Pulsate until the ingredients are chopped, but be carefull not to puree.
- Empty into a bowl and repeat the process three more times.
- Pack the mixture into an ungreased, standard-sized bread pan.
- Place pan into a larger pan and pour boiling water into the larger pan to a level half the depth of the bread pan.
- Bake in 350 deg F.
- oven for one hour.
- Cool loaf in refrigerator, overnight is best.
- Turn it out on a plate, decorate with cream cheese and cut pate into slices.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer