- 2 pk Cocktail franks- (7oz each)
- -Or 1 package Hot Dogs
- 1/2 c Currant jelly
- 1/2 c Chili sauce
- 1 cn Pineapple- chunks /drained
- 1 1/2 ts Prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tb Lemon juice
- If using hotdogs, cut into 1" to 2" pieces.
- Into a small skillet combine chili sauce, jelly, mustard, and lemon juice.
- Add franks or hotdog pieces and pineapple.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Transfer into a warmer container such as a fondue pot.
- Put out toothpicks for self-serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer