- 2 c Shreddies cereal
- 2 c Cheerios cereal
- 2 c Thin pretzel sticks
- 2 c Salted peanuts or almonds
- 1/3 c Vegetable oil
- 2 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ts Celery salt
- 1/2 ts Garlic salt
- 1/2 ts Dill weed
- In roasting pan, combine cereals, pretzels and peanuts.
- In cup measure, mix together oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt/seasoning.
- Gradually pour over and toss lightly into cereal mixture.
- Bake in 250F oven, stirring every 20 min, for about 1 hour or until toasted.
- Cool and store in airtight container or plastic bags.
- Keeps in dry place for up to 6 weeks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer