- 1/2 lb Medium Raw Shrimp
- 1/4 c Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
- 2 tb Dry Sherry
- 1 tb Lime Juice
- 1 tb Sliced Green Onions & Tops
- 1/2 ts Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- Peel, devein and butterfly shrimp.
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, sherry, lime juice, green onions and pepper sauce in medium bowl, stir in shrimp.
- Cover, refrigerate at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove shrimp and place on rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until shrimp are opaque and cooked.
- Serve immediately with wooden picks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer