- 1 lb Package egg roll skins
- 1 x Enough oil to deepfry
- 1/2 c Cooked and diced shrimp
- 1/4 c Shreded bamboo shoots canned
- 2 ea Green onion- finely chopped
- 1/2 t Sugar
- 1 T Seseme oil
- 1 x Egg beaten
- 1 c Diced roast pork
- 1/4 c Water chestnuts
- 2 c Chopped bean sprouts fresh
- 4 ea Fresh mushroom chopped
- 2 T Soy sauce
- 1 x Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the seseme oil in a large skillet.
- Quickly cook the bean sprouts over high heat stirring constantly.
- Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and cook approximately 2 minutes.
- Add meat, shrimp, green onion, salt & pepper, soy sauce, sugar Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the mixture in center of egg roll skin.
- Take the two opposite ends and fold in.
- Moisten other 2 edges with beaten egg.
- Roll into a log shape.
- Pre-heat oil in either a deep pot or wide deep skillet.
- Fry the egg rolls until golden brown turning every so often to get an even browning.
- Remove from oil and place on absorbent paper to drain and serve very hot.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer