- 2 tb Lemon juice
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 3 md Avocadoes
- 1/4 ts Pepper
- 1 c Sour cream
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 oz Taco Seasoning Mix
- 21 oz Bean dip, plain or jalepeno
- 1 c Onions, green- chopped
- 3 Tomatoes- seeded and chopped
- 7 oz Olives- chopped
- 8 oz Cheese, sharp cheddar-grated
- Tortilla chips
- Peel, pit and mash avocadoes in medium bowl.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning.
- To assemble, spread bean dip on a large, shallow platter.
- Top with avocado mixture followed by a layer of sour cream and taco mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped onions, tomatoes, and olives.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer