Layered Shrimp Crepe
- 8 oz Creamy herb-garlic cheese
- 8 ea Crepes
- 1/2 lb Tiny cooked shrimp
- 3 tb Chopped fresh chives
- 2 1/2 c Shredded jack cheese
- Bring cheese to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On each of four crepes: Spread two TBL garlic herb cheese.
- Place cheese-side-up on a buttered baking sheet or oven-proof serving plate.
- Mix shrimp, 2 1/4 cups of the jack cheese and chives.
- Divide and spread on the four crepes.
- Top each with another crepe, and sprinkle with remaining jack cheese.
- Bake until heated through, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer