- 1 1/2 lb Chicken wings
- 2/3 c Finely crushed round cracker
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 2 tb Bottled Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 ts Paprika
- Cut off wing tips at joint.
- Cut each wing in half at joint.
- In a small bowl,toss chicken and dressing.
- On waxed paper,combine crushed crackers,paprika and salt,coat chicken with cracker mixture.
- In a 12 x 8" baking dish ,covered with a paper towel,on high microwave 7 to 9 minutes until chicken juices run clear when tested with a knife,rearrange halfway through cooking.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer