Hot Meat Balls
- 3 lb Ground beef
- 1 ts Garlic powder
- 1/4 c Catsup
- 1 tb Parmesan cheese
- 2 ts Chili power (or MORE)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix together all ingredients.
- To make these very hot, add more chili powder, and about a ts hot sauce.
- Form into quarter-sized balls.
- Saute in cooking oil over medium heat until done.
- Add to Hot Meat Ball Sauce
- Simmer slowly about 4 hours, stirring every half hour.
- Transfer to a warmer - such as a fondue pot for serving.
- Otherwise, refrigerate in a closed container until ready to serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer