Shrimp Mousse Dip
- 1 cn Tomato soup
- 2 md Scallions, finely chopped
- 1 pk Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 lb Shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 1 pk Cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 Celery stalk, finely choppe
- 1/4 c Water
- 1 c Best Food mayonnaise
- Dissolve tomato soup and cream cheese over a low heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix together the gelatin and water.
- Mix all the ingredients together and put into a mold or pan.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with various types of crackers - Ritz are excellent.
- NOTE: Do NOT cover with foil.
- A reaction of the foil and the tomato soup causes holes to form in the foil!
This page is made by Pascal Meijer