- 1/2 lb Soba
- 2 Japanese Cucumbers
- 25 Shiso Leaves- stemmed
- 3 Eggs
- Cooking Oil
- 10 Sheets Sushi Nori
- Soy Sauce
- Wasabi Paste
- Cook soba in boiling water according to instructions on package (about 7 minutes.)
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- Wash cucumbers, then slice lengthwise into strips about 8" long, 1/2" wide and 1/4" thick.
- Salt lightly and set aside.
- Slice shiso leaves lengthwise into 1/4" strips.
- Briefly whip eggs and cook as 2 or 3 small crepelike omelets, using just a little oil.
- Slice omelets lengthwise into 1/2" strips.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer