- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 pound Sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound Pork sausage -- spicy
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick¨ baking mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 package Pork Flavored Shake and Bake
- 20 Jalapeno pepper -- whole
- Slice peppers in half lengthwise and scrape out all the seeds (wear gloves).
- Try to keep both halves near each other as you have to put them back together later.
- Mix bisquick, raw sausage & cheddar cheese.
- Stuff each pepper with Monterey Jack cheese and put the halves back together.
- Grab a handful of bisquick mixture and mold around pepper in shape of elongated egg.
- Use enough to cover pepper wiell.
- Dip armadillo egg in beaten egg and roll in Shake `n Bake.
- Bake on broiler pan (can use cookie sheet) at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until crisp.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer