Caesar Salad Dressing, Low Cal
- 1/3 C Tofu
- 1 1/2 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tsp Anchovy paste -- or anchovy
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese -- grated
- 1 Pinch Sugar -- pinch
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Garlic clove -- minced
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pinch Pepper
- In small saucepan of simmering water, poach tofu for 2 minutes, drain, chop coarsely and let cool.
- In blender, blend lemon juice, mustard, garlic, anchovy, salt, sugar and pepper.
- With blender running, gradually add tofu, cheese and oil.
- Transfer to small jar and refrigerate, covered, for up to 2 days.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer