- 1 Cup Crab meat
- 1 Tablespoon Bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Onions, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, minced
- 12 Each Mushroom stems, chopped fine
- 12 Each Mushroom caps
- 1 Each Egg, beaten
- Louisiana hot sauce, to tast
- In a bowl, mix crab meat, bread crumbs, onion s, cheese, salt, parsley, and chopped mushroom stems.
- Add beaten egg and hot sauce, to taste.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake at 300 degrees until tender, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Serve it hot.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer