Hot Chicken Wings
- 2 1/2 Pounds Chicken wings
- Oil for frying (optional)
- 6 Ounces Tabasco
- 1/2 Cup Melted butter
- Cut the chicken wings in two at the joints.
- In a large frying pan or skillet, heat to 360F enough oil (or shortening) to cover the chicken wings.
- Add the wings and fry until crisp, about 12-15 minutes.
- To bake, preheat the oven to 450F.
- Spread the chicken wings out on a baking sheet in one layer and bake 45 minutes.
- To make the sauce, combine the Hot Sauce or Tabasco and melted butter and blend thoroughly.
- As soon as the chicken wings are cooked, douse with the sauce, and serve immediately.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer