ORETIKA ME AVGA KE TYRI (EGG & CHEESE PUFFS)
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Keflotiri cheese -- cubed
- 1 teaspoon Parsley -- minced
- Butter for frying
- Beat eggs well, add flour sifted with baking powder and salt.
- Add parsley and cubed cheese.
- Mix together well.
- Brown in butter in frying pan, and drop in the batter, a spoonful at a time, to fry.
- Keep the heat regulated so puffs do not burn.
- When they are lightly brown, turn carefully, with slotted spoon, without peiercing, and drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer