TARAMOSALATA, 2 (TARAMA SAUCE, 2)
- 5 ounces Tarama (cod roe)
- 3/4 pound Cold mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Best olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice -- or to taste
- 1 tablespoon White vinegar -- or to taste
- Parsley -- chopped
- Blend the tarama in a mixer or blender with a little of the oil for a few minutes.
- Add the potatoes and mix well.
- Add the oil alternately with the lemon juice and vinegar, blending constantly, until the mixture becomes a thick smooth paste.
- Garnish with parsley and serve in a bow.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer