Teriyaki Blackened Chicken Satay
- 8 boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce -- (recipe included)
- 1 cup Peanut Sauce -- (recipe included)
- 8 ounces mixed greens
- or your choice of salad mixture
- 1/4 cup green and white scallions -- thinly sliced/rings
- 1/4 cup cilantro -- coarsely chopped
- Japanese Vinaigrette
- black and white sesame seeds
- Skewer chicken as desired.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water to prevent skewers from burning.
- Drizzle chicken with Teriyaki Sauce.
- Place on hot charcoil broiler and thoroughly cook chicken until tender.
- Plate presentation: Garnish plate with lettuce mixture spooned with Japanese Vinaigrette.
- Drizzle Peanut Sauce (warmed) on chicken and plate.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of scallions, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer