- 14 oz Can artichoke hearts
- 1 c Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1/2 c Sour cream
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- Garlic salt- to taste
- Dill weed- to taste
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts finely and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Add artichoke hearts and mix well.
- Place in long shallow dish that has been greased or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 F. for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and brown.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer